School isn’t just about academic learning, it is also about exploring their interests via extracurricular activities that we hold after school.
We offer extra-curricular activities such as:
- Reception and Year 1 Let’s Get Physical’ exercise club on Tuesdays.
- KS2 Code Club on Thursdays.
For more information please ask at the school office.
Local out-of-hours activity and care providers:
- Ridge Community Centre, on Ridge Square, run a Breakfast Club charged at £0.20p per day, or £1 per week, followed by a walking bus to bring children to school. See their poster online here.
- Rising Stars Nursery, based next door on Firbank Road, provide two chargeable Breakfast Club options. Call them on 01524 383366 for more details.
- Morecambe Road School run after school, Saturday and Holiday Clubs (MOROs) for children with additional needs, which siblings can attend too if places are available. The clubs are as enrichment opportunities and include music workshops, drama, cookery, etc. All are staffed and managed by experience and qualified school staff. Their Club details and booking forms are on their school website: http://www.morecambe.lancsngfl.ac.uk/out-of-school-clubs/.
- Scotforth After School Club offer breakfast, after school and holiday clubs. Their website has more details: http://www.scotforthafterschoolclub.co.uk/.
- Bay Childminding Network are the local network for childminders. Their contact details are: Bay Childminding Network, Po Box 98, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 2AH. Tel: 01524 85 80 66.
- The Childcare.co.uk website is a website that allows families to search for local child care providers, including after school clubs, childminders, and nannies: https://www.childcare.co.uk